Thank you. You have rated this product.
As with every DBA rotor, the 4000 Series rotor bolts right onto the vehicle with no mechanical changes needed.
DBA's enhanced-performance, slotted rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring. Thermo-Graphic markings are placed on the outer edge of each DBA 4000 series disc rotors and are used to monitor the core temperatures achieved during braking application. The markings change color as the rotor heats up to alert the driver to rotor temperatures that exceed optimum levels.
These advantages increase the disc rotor's efficiency by as much as 20% when compared to conventional rotor designs. A 20% increase in disc rotor efficiency directly translates to reduced brake operating temperatures, brake fade, disc rotor stresses, disc thickness variation, run-out and shudder.
All 4000 series rotors also benefit from DBA's "Longlife Slotted" design. The rotors are manufactured to QS-9000 quality standards using premium grade materials with a high iron content and dense metal matrix resulting in long wear and safe, consistent stopping power.
* Unidirectional slotting (left and right) increases pad bite, reduces fade and delivers exceptional braking performance.
* Slots continually de-glaze the brake pads improving efficiency and reducing rotor scoring.
* Slots even out wear across the brake pad faces, increasing the effective contact area and extending rotor life.
* Slots help dissipate water when driving in poor weather, as well as pump away dust and dirt.
* Slotting also combats "out-gassing," where gas (from the pad bonding agents) can form a cushion between pad and rotor, greatly reducing braking power. DBA rotors are chosen as Original Equipment on many vehicles.
Fits ALL SPORT size front 01-05 (10.6 Inch).