Thank you. You have rated this product.
Rain flooded a storage shed and soiled some of the white cardboard boxes these are kept in, boxes have stains but wheel is still 100% new inside the ugly boxes. Our loss is your gain, save a few bucks for ugly boxes you will be tossing anyway.
From our friends at 949 Racing comes this lightweight 12.8 pound race wheel, one piece cast construction. Fits all factory Miata brakes and our Good-Win Racing Miata Big Brakes!
* Double valve design
* Nickel painted center
* machined lip
* durable clear coated finish
* JWL approved
* Fits 225/45, 225/50, 245/40
* Cap included
* 949 valves not included....but available on same web store page if you want them.
Takes optional hubcentric ring of 67/54mm size also available on this website.
- 225/45 size tires fit NB with no mods needed, fits NA with slightly rolled fenders.
-225/50: require rolling and pulling fenders, removing liners on NA, NB only requires slight roll.
- 235/50 Toyo R888: requires rolling and pulling on NA, roll only on NB, will rub top of tire at full compression.
-275/35 require rolling and pulling, removing liners on NA, flat roll on NB. 20-30mm spacer recommended to fill aftermarket flares.
This wheel will not clear stock front spring perches. Narrower 2.75" (70mm) Tein, JIC spring coilovers rub the tire at full lock. 2.5" (65mm) GC's and similar rub less at full lock. 2.25" (58mm) springs have no rubbing. Wheel may not clear front upper control arm when backing up at full lock, double check and use 3mm spacer if you get wheel to control arm contact at full lock/ full droop.
First Picture Below Courtesy of Chris Yeomans