Thank you. You have rated this product.
* Dramatically improves cornering potential due to increased front/rear roll stiffness
* Offers definite track and autocross advantage over stock sway bar package
* Adjustable front/rear sway bars offer 9 roll stiffness adjustment possibilities for fine tuned balanced handling
* Speed robbing understeer is eliminated allowing power to be applied earlier during corner exit
* Durable and reliable in road or competition environments due to our extensive street and track testing
Front Sway Bar THREE POSITION
* Lightweight, durable and adjustable 1-5/16" (33mm) hollow
* 110% stiffer than the stock sway bar with a rate of 970 lbs/in,
*150% stiffer than the stock sway bar with a rate of 1150 lbs/in,
* 195% stiffer than the stock sway bar with a rate of 1370 lbs/in.
Rear Sway Bar THREE POSITION:
* 390% stiffer than the stock sway bar with a rate of 195 lbs/in,
* 470% stiffer than the stock sway bar with a rate of 250lbs/in,
* 580% stiffer than the stock sway bar with a rate of 340 lbs/in
Easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets with zerk fittings included. Designed and manufactured by Hotchkis Sport Suspension specifically for the 2004-11 Mazda RX-8.
Our street, autocross and track ready Sway Bar package features our extensively tested 33mm 3 position adjustable front bar and our 21mm 3 position adjustable rear bar for drivers looking for a distinct street, track and autocross handling advantage. Polyurethane bushings and heavy duty bushing brackets are also included along with zerk fittings for easy lubrication.
The Mazda RX8 in stock form is limited by excessive body roll and understeer. For ultimate speed, and due to the limited Rotary engine torque, cornering momentum must be maintained. Bolt on a set of Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars and gain true handling performance and increased cornering momentum.
ENDLINK NOTE! The front bar at the stiffest setting when used with endlinks that have a protruding top bolt that connects to the bar (in my case the Agency Power front links) may contact the dampers.