Thank you. You have rated this product.
Plastic interior panels are easily reinstalled and no alterations to the stock seat belts are required. The M3 Sport shares the same main hoop as the M3 Hard Bar and the attachments to the 6 factory hoop mounting points BUT adds 2 rearward braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts. Because of the rearward braces the M3 Sport is NOT compatible with the retractable hard top. Two main hoop diagonal braces and / or harness bar and / or removable forward bracing may be added.
M3 Sport Features:
* Allows full seat travel and tilt
* Full interior height - 3-1/4" Taller than the factory metal hoops
* Complete use of soft top (Request "CODE T" to make it slightly shorter so it also fits with factory removeable hard top).
* Available with a durable black powdercoat finish or polished stainless steel
* Constructed of highest quality tubing 1.75" diam x .120" wall
* 2 rearward braces w/ 3/16" mounting and backup plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
SHIPPING COST NOTICE: Flat rate of $70 shipping within USA lower 48 states direct from factory applies to this harddog bar and we will fix the invoice to reflect flat rate. Picture shows prototype, final is black powder coated!
BRIAN'S APPLICATION NOTES: A budget choice comes with some budget compromises. The use of the factory cross member means additional time with install and a much less torsional rigid result as compared with the AWR choices. The SPORT adds supports to the rear in the lower portion of the bar but note that SCCA rules require rear supports be in the upper third of the bar...which means the lower supports on these bars may not get you into track events requiring rear supports.
Picture below shows REAR supports, note picture is double diagonal version with optional harness bar... but here you are NOT ordering that version.