Thank you. You have rated this product.
The 441 Coilover is Feal's standard one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal here in the USA. Intended for both street use and the occasional autocross or track day. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with Good-Win Racing spec 9kg front and 6kg rear spring rates . Most coilovers ship with cheap springs and incorrect spring rates resulting in poor handling. To correct these problems, you end up spending more money to get it right...but here the upgraded Swift Springs are included up front!
Comes standard with extended height top hats in the rear for increased shock travel - crucial for the NA and NB and often an extra cost item in other coilover kits.
- One way adjustable, 24 click spectrum
- Extended travel top hat design in the rear
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Shock boots to protect the shock from dirt and debris
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independant height adjustment
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
SWIFT Springs are the best in the industry. All Springs are not created equal! Swift produced a new material for coil springs: a proprietary steel alloy they call "HS5.TW". Swift springs offer the lowest weight, most consistent spring rate throughout the stroke, the fastest reaction speed possible, and the lowest coil count among the competition (no coil bind issues here!).
NOTE: 2001-2005 Miatas have reduced control arm clearance in the front. There is a small chance of contact between aftermarket coilovers and the control arm on these years. Check out our forum for details and solutions.