Thank you. You have rated this product.
Shown here in our ND Miata, will be the same fit in the FIAT 124. The RZ name stands for Road / Z-fold and it is our street driven with occasional track day roll bar.
Key features of the RZ roll bar:
* Allows full use of the factory soft top which can be lowered from the driver's seat.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* NASA Legal too, NASA CCR 11.4.7
* 2" taller than OEM hoop structure.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel and recline retained in full.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with minor trimming), glove box retained.
* Includes amp relocation bracket for cars with Bose sound system.
* High grade hardware kit included.
* High quality powder coat finish included in BLACK, many custom colors available for just $80 additional fee.
* Weight gain of just ~26 Lbs. in comparison with the OEM hoop structure it replaces!
Priced at $1195 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup in black. The High Gloss Silver finish as shown in the pics is an additional $80.
Please note the website does not accurately calculate shipping for this item. Please contact us before ordering for a complete shipping quote.
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.
BEWARE the wimpy stock bars are just 1 inch aluminum under the BIG plastic covers, here is what the stock hoop looks like:
On Track In Our Blue ND at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca!