Thank you. You have rated this product.
Sold INDIVIDUALLY. You want TWO of these per sway bar so be sure to order two if you want two!
Stock endlink length (Front): 100mm
Stock endlink length (Rear): 84mm
RoadsterSport endlink adjustable range: 115mm (max. length with long stud) to 78mm (min. length with short stud)
* 78mm length is 5mm shorter than even the Racing Beat rear endlinks.
- Fits 2006-2015 MX-5 and 2004-2012 RX-8.
- Direct replacements for the stock end links.
- Can be used on both standard height and lowered vehicles.
- Can be easily installed using only simple hand tools.
- Comes complete with securing hardware.
Endlinks ship un-assembled so that you can assemble using the correct center stud length for your needs. Jam nuts on the center stud take a 14mm wrench.
To tighten the lock nuts on the studs on both ball joint ends you insert a 5mm allen key in to the end of the stud to hold it in place and then use a 17mm open-ended wrench to tighten the lock nut down while holding the stud stationary with the allen key.