Thank you. You have rated this product.
We are happy to announce the arrival of the Blackbird Fabworx ND GT3, the second Blackbird Fabworx roll bar for the 2016 Miata! Please allow 2-3 weeks of build time for your bar.
The GT3 is the roll bar for the hard core track users that are looking for top level of roll over protection short of a full cage.
While it requires the permanent removal of the soft top, Blackbird Fabworx is working with 949 Racing as well as other vendors to bring to the market a fully sealed hard top that will be built specifically to contour the GT3 roll bar for optimal fitment.
Key features of the ND GT3 roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* NASA Legal too, NASA CCR 11.4.7.
* Over 4" taller than OEM hoop structure, allows even tall drivers to pass broomstick test with ease.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel retained in full while recline is not only retained, but increased over stock!
* OEM seat belts are fully integrated to the roll bar structure, maintaining factory geometry and work as well as they do from the factory.
* Allows most plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with trimming).
* Includes amp relocation bracket for cars with Bose sound system.
* Bolt in installation, high grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $80 additional fee.
* With items that are permanently removed to accommodate the roll bar (Soft top, OEM hoops, some trim panels) the installation nets in weight loss ~15 Lbs.
Priced at $1145 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup, as shown in the pics $1225 with the High Gloss Orange.