Thank you. You have rated this product.
It's here! We are happy to announce the arrival of the Blackbird Fabworx RZ roll bar for the NC chassis! The RZ name stands for Road / Z-fold and it is the only roll bar that is 100% approved by SCCA while still retaining full function of the soft top. Perfect for street driven cars that see occasional track day use.
Key features of the RZ roll bar:
* Allows full use of the factory soft top which can be lowered from the driver's seat.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* NASA Legal too, NASA CCR 11.4.7.
* 4" taller than OEM hoop structure.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel and recline retained in full.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with minor trimming).
* High grade hardware kit included.
* Detailed installation instructions included
* High quality powder coat finish included in BLACK, many custom colors available for just $80 additional fee.
Blackbird Fabworx pays attention to every detail! Those with the Bose Audio premium sound package will notice that they have a pair of speakers in the rear shelf between the seats. When you remove the factory hoops to install a roll bar, you lose the mounting locations for those speakers. Blackbird Fabworx has designed an optional bracket to mount those speakers in the factory location to your new roll bar, you can select that in the options above. Those without the Bose Audio package do not need this bracket.
Fits under our DG Motorsports hardtop perfectly!
Fits under the factory removable hard top with just a small cut in the headliner where the roll bar presses up against it.
Please note the website sometimes does not accurately calculate shipping for this item.