Thank you. You have rated this product.
The long awaited updated Feal 441 coilovers are here!
The 441 Coilover is Feal's street oriented one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal in the USA. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with Good-Win Racing spec: 6kg front and 4kg rear spring rates.
Additionally the Feal 441 coilovers feature street oriented valving that is less digressive than the Road Race specification. This means road imperfections are soaked up and the ride will be smoother. Don't be fooled, these will still perform great for the occasional autocross or track day. Customers looking for a more track focused coilover, we recommend looking at the 441 Road Race.andnbsp;
- One way adjustable, 24 click spectrum
- Top hats included
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height and spring preload adjustments
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Thanks to Swift springs and lightweight aluminum parts, these are the lightest weight coilovers we offer. Yes, even lighter than Ohlins!
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
SWIFT Springs are the best in the industry. All Springs are not created equal! Swift produced a new material for coil springs: a proprietary steel alloy they call "HS5.TW". Swift springs offer the lowest weight, most consistent spring rate throughout the stroke, the fastest reaction speed possible, and the lowest coil count among the competition (no coil bind issues here!).