Thank you. You have rated this product.
The new Version 2 of our popular endlinks uses a combination of head styles; One ball joint end to allow lots of articulation for misalignment between control arms and sway bar, and the other is a CNC-machined aluminum end housing fitted with a urethane bushing to reduce flex. This combination works with all years of Miatas 1990-2005.
Sold INDIVIDUALLY. You want TWO of these per sway bar so be sure to order two if you want two!
Stock NA endlink length (Front and Rear): 108mm
Stock NB endlink length (Front and Rear): 105mm
RoadsterSport endlink adjustable range: 112mm (max. length with long stud) to 75mm (min. length with short stud)
* 75mm length is 5mm shorter than even the Racing Beat rear endlinks.
- Fits 1990-2005 Miatas - Front and Rear.
- Compatible with ALL our sway bar options
- Direct replacements for the stock end links.
- Can be used on both standard height and lowered vehicles.
- Can be easily installed using only simple hand tools.
- Comes complete with securing hardware.
Endlinks ship un-assembled so that you can assemble using the correct center stud length for your needs. Jam nuts on the center stud take a 14mm wrench.
There are two types of heads used in this endlink. The through-bolt side attaches to the control arm, and that bolt takes a 16mm wrench (bolt head)and 17mm wrench (lock nut). The ball joint side of the endlink bolts to the sway bar, and to tighten the lock nut on the stud you insert a 5mm allen key in to the end of the stud to hold it in place and then use a 17mm open-ended wrench to tighten the lock nut down while holding the stud stationary with the allen key.