Thank you. You have rated this product.
The new Version 2 of our popular endlinks uses a combination of head styles; One ball joint end to allow lots of articulation for misalignment between control arms and sway bar, and the other is a CNC-machined aluminum end housing fitted with a urethane bushing to reduce flex. This combination works with all years of Miatas 1990-2005.
Sold INDIVIDUALLY. You want TWO of these per sway bar so be sure to order two if you want two!
Stock NA endlink length (Front and Rear): 108mm
Stock NB endlink length (Front and Rear): 105mm
GWR endlink adjustable range: 112mm (max. length with long stud) to 75mm (min. length with short stud)
* 75mm length is 5mm shorter than even the Racing Beat rear endlinks.
- Fits 1990-2005 Miatas - Front and Rear.
- Compatible with ALL our sway bar options
- Direct replacements for the stock end links.
- Can be used on both standard height and lowered vehicles.
- Can be easily installed using only simple hand tools.
- Comes complete with securing hardware.