Thank you. You have rated this product.
- Fits: 2016+ Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Eliminate friction and binding caused by typical rubber/poly shock mounts.
- Let the shocks control the vehicle, not the bushings
- Prevent side loads on shock pistons and seals
- Increase spring rate linearity
- 6061-T6 black anodized aluminum
- Large 3/4" heat treated and PTFE lined spherical bearings utilized for long life and quiet operation
- Includes 2x front and 2x rear spherical upper mounts
Brian's Application Notes. We run these on our track/autocross installs of the Ohlins in our ND Miata and Fiat 124. If you do not race your car, stay with the rubber factory top bits for best isolation of NVH. If you do autocross or track your car then these give a little more precision at the limits that you can feel in steering response, allowing you to put the car right on the cones with a level of precision not possible with the more squishy factory top mounts.