Thank you. You have rated this product.
The Road Race 441 Coilover is Feal's track oriented one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal in the USA. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Unlike other coilovers, Road Race 441 coilovers ship with YOUR choice of spring rates and valving tailored to your spring rates at no extra cost! If you do not specify what rates you want, we will ship with 7kg front and 6kg rear spring rates if you do not specify!
These are a Special Order part. Please allow at least one week lead time for your coilovers to be valved and assembled.
Additionally the Feal Road Race 441 coilovers feature race oriented valving that is much more digressive than the standard specification.
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Front camber plate included
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height and spring preload adjustments
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Thanks to Swift springs and lightweight aluminum parts, these are the lightest weight coilovers we offer. Yes, even lighter than Ohlins!
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
SWIFT Springs are the best in the industry. All Springs are not created equal! Swift produced a new material for coil springs: a proprietary steel alloy they call "HS5.TW". Swift springs offer the lowest weight, most consistent spring rate throughout the stroke, the fastest reaction speed possible, and the lowest coil count among the competition (no coil bind issues here!).