SUPERCHARGED NC Racer Project!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Craig Wagner

Post by Craig Wagner »

Brian wrote:
Craig Wagner wrote:
Brian wrote:A few more pics from the process.
It looks like it was not necessary to remove the front bumper for the install?
You don't have to take the bumper off....this setup hooks direct to the factory intake plumping already in the bumper.
Cool. I had initially assumed bumper removal would be required to get the heat exchanger for the intercooler in there.
MX-5Trooper

Post by MX-5Trooper »

Brian,

If you get a chance, how about posting some 1/4 mile, 0-60 times, and dyno info? We'll be here waiting... and wishing. :cry:
Adrianvh

Post by Adrianvh »

Just found out from local Cosworth agent its $9000 landed in Australia.

:shock:

Forget that!

I envy you yanks!
Strive to be greater than what you are now.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Full Installation Instructions with Pics!!

Without a doubt this is the best Miata boost installation guide I have ever seen...Cosworth deserves a big round of applause for making the process so easy to understand!

http://www.good-win-racing.com/mazda-ta ... 7SEP08.pdf
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
07miata

Post by 07miata »

Wow, that is a great installation guide, thanks for posting it!!
ppto2you

Post by ppto2you »

Dreaming got me in trouble.

Woke up this morning and was confronted by my wife, who said that last night, while as sleep, I kept repeating "cosworth" and "5-mil" (5 thousand in Spanish). She's giving birth anytime soon to our first baby, and was not amused by what she called my selfish priorities.

Amazing.
me FIRST!
OM-ARC

Post by OM-ARC »

ppto2you wrote:Dreaming got me in trouble.

Woke up this morning and was confronted by my wife, who said that last night, while as sleep, I kept repeating "cosworth" and "5-mil" (5 thousand in Spanish). She's giving birth anytime soon to our first baby, and was not amused by what she called my selfish priorities.

Amazing.
HAAAA - classic! I too just had a baby and have had to keep the up-grades quiet avoiding my wife's comments.... Hispanic women - sharp tongues but worth it. The way I see it we have 18 years before we need to worry about college - Cosworth is short term. Good luck.
ppto2you

Post by ppto2you »

OM-ARC wrote: The way I see it we have 18 years before we need to worry about college - Cosworth is short term. Good luck.
Well, I'll start a college fund next to my Cosworth fund.
me FIRST!
ctompkins5

Post by ctompkins5 »

Brian,
Did you happen to get any pictures of the Oil Cooler set up when you put it in? Also, forgive my ignorance (I don't know the mechanics of these things), but does having an Oil Cooler make oil changes complicated in any way?

Thanks
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, didn't take any shots of the oil cooler....which is a standard adapter at the oil filter. Does not impact oil changes in any way.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com