At Good-Win Racing, we want your auto parts shopping and racing experience to be an outstanding one, with our customers being satisfied every time. When you call us for help, you'll reach someone who is not only knowledgeable about our products, but who is also an avid Mazda Racing fan.
- How do I place an order?
- How long will it take my order to process?
- Do you ship International?
- Will there be sales tax on my order?
- Is there a minimum order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How will my items be shipped?
- How much will shipping cost?
- Where can I find a tracking number for my shipment?
- What is your return policy?
- My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
- Is there a Manufacturers' Warranty?
- Do you offer installation?
- What are your shipping options?
- Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
How do I place an order?
You can order online 24 hours a day with our online store, or call our auto parts Order Desk at (858) 775-2810, Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 and 1- 4:00 p.m. (PST) Friday hours 9-11:30am and 1-2pm.
How long will it take my order to process?
- Domestic Orders: Most online orders received before noon Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday are shipped the same day, following payment confirmation. Note that many items require assembly, production, and/or ship factory direct and may require substantial additional time to ship.
- A.P.O., F.P.O. and P.O. Box orders are shipped US Postal Service Priority.
- Large or Oversize Items are shipped via truck and must be paid for in advance via credit card, money order or cashier's check.
- Split Orders If your order can't be filled from the same warehouse, we will split the order ship from multiple locations as necessary to fill the order but this will not change the original shipping charge.
Do you ship International?
Will there be sales tax on my order?
Is there a minimum order?
What forms of payment do you accept?
How will my items be shipped?
Our standard shipping is via FedEx ground. Next Day Air, Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery, and Second Day Air are also available for an additional charge through the online store. Upon checkout, you can check quotes for all shipping options by simply entering a state and zip code.
For your protection, orders over $300 will require signature upon delivery.
The following exceptions may apply:
How much will shipping cost?
Checking shipping rates is easy, and there's no need to enter your credit card information.
- Select the parts you would like shipped
- Proceed to Check Out
- Enter your zip code, state and shipping option
Where can I find a tracking number for my shipment?
Please reply to your email receipt with "Update please"
What is your return policy?
Can I return my item?
Custom made or special order item?
NO, not returnable
Installed, damaged, incomplete or used?
NO, not returnable
New in the box and less than 30 days from ship date? YES
If Yes, We will refund the purchase price minus 20% restocking fee of new and uninstalled non-custom, non-special items returned within 30 days of the ship date. The purchase must have been made through our website, be in new condition and accompanied by a return authorization number (RMA). Any item purchased with free shipping will have the equivalent shipping charge deducted from the refund.
A return authorization number (RMA) can be obtained by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good-Win Racing is not responsible for return shipping costs.
Returns should be shipped in original packaging to:
2951 Garnet Ave
San Diego, CA 92109
Please include RMA# on the outside of the package. Item(s) must be received by us within 30 days of RMA being issued.
If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges.
My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
Delivery of merchandise in good condition is the responsibility of the carrier (UPS, etc). If your order arrives damaged, please immediately inform the delivery carrier if possible, and give us a call or send us an email. Claims for damage should be made within 3 days of delivery. Please keep all boxes, packing materials, warranty cards, etc. If your order was shipped truck freight, it is vital that you note damage on the bill of lading when signing the delivery receipt. If there is any other question about your order, contact our customer service department immediately.
Is there a Manufacturers' Warranty?
Some products sold by Goodwin Racing, Inc. include a manufacturers' warranty. With some of these products the warranty is handled direct by the manufacturer. Other manufacturers' warranties require the customer work through the distributor (Goodwin Racing, Inc.). Nothing in this website shall alter or otherwise extend or modify such manufacturers' warranties and the customer is encouraged to contact Goodwin Racing, Inc. by email with any warranty concerns or questions.
Do you offer installation?
Yes! Rocky’s Miatomotive is conveniently located in the same building as our shop in San Diego. You can buy and pick up your parts from us and have Rocky’s install them all at the same place. Please call them directly for pricing and scheduling at (858) 273-2547.
What are your shipping options?
FedEx Ground: 1-7 business days, based on distance to the destination
FedEx 3 Day: 3 Business days. Exceptions: Available throughout all US states except Alaska and Hawaii.
FedEx 2Day Air: 2 Business days. Exceptions: Delivery to some rural areas of Alaska and Hawaii in 3 business days.
FedEx Next Day: Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas. Exceptions: Available from Hawaii in 1 or 2 business days.
What is a Business Day?
Business Days do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Example: If you order on Thursday, 3 Business Days would be Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Your package would be due to arrive by the end of day Tuesday.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Please contact us directly.