At Good-Win Racing, we want your auto parts shopping and racing experience to be an outstanding one, with our customers being satisfied every time. When you call us for help, you'll reach someone who is not only knowledgeable about our products, but who is also an avid Mazda Racing fan.
- How do I place an order?
- How long will it take my order to process?
- Why am I getting an error with my International order?
- Will there be sales tax on my order?
- Is there a minimum order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How will my items be shipped?
- How much will shipping cost?
- Where can I find a tracking number for my shipment?
- What is your return policy?
- My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
- Is there a Manufacturers' Warranty?
- Do you offer installation?
- What are your shipping options?
- Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
How do I place an order?
You can order online 24 hours a day with our online store, or call our auto parts Order Desk at (858) 775-2810, Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST).
How long will it take my order to process?
- Domestic Orders: Most online orders received before noon Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday are shipped the same day, following payment confirmation. Note that many items require assembly, production, and/or ship factory direct and may require substantial additional time to ship.
- International Orders: Foreign orders must be paid with a credit card, PayPal or wire transfer in U.S. funds. On foreign orders all duties, brokerage, customs, and taxes, etc., are the responsibility of the customer, and are not included in the shipping rate. We try to ship smaller international order items by USPS whenever possible to avoid expensive brokerage charges, etc.
Why am I getting an error with my International order?
Many foreign banks do not have modern Address Verification Systems (AVS). If your bank does not support AVS then your order attempt will receive an "AVS error" or "AVS Mismatch." If you get this message you should NOT repeatedly attempt the order because that could result in your bank holding funds on each attempt for several days until they learn that the transactions were in fact declined. Instead, try using PayPal as an alternative payment solution upon checkout, or contact us for wire instructions.
Will there be sales tax on my order?
Is there a minimum order?
What forms of payment do you accept?
How will my items be shipped?
Our standard shipping is via FedEx and DHL ground. Next Day Air, Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery, and Second Day Air are also available for an additional charge through the online store. Upon checkout, you can check quotes for all shipping options by simply entering a state and zip code.
The following exceptions may apply:
- A.P.O., F.P.O. and P.O. Box orders are shipped US Postal Service Priority.
- Large or Oversize Items are shipped via truck and must be paid for in advance via credit card, money order or cashier's check.
- Split Orders If your order can't be filled from the same warehouse, we will split the order ship from multiple locations as necessary to fill the order but this will not change the original shipping charge.
How much will shipping cost?
Checking shipping rates is easy, and there's no need to enter your credit card information.
- Select the parts you would like shipped
- Proceed to Check Out
- Enter your zip code, state and shipping option
Where can I find a tracking number for my shipment?
Please reply to your email receipt with "Update please"
What is your return policy?
You can return new and uninstalled products in resalable condition for a full refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) for up to one month from the date of invoice. Restocking fees may apply for invoices over one month old. Purchases past three months from the invoice date are not returnable. Electrical items that have been installed are not returnable. Refunds will not be issued for installed, damaged, incomplete, custom or special order items. If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges.
My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
Delivery of merchandise in good condition is the responsibility of the carrier (UPS, etc). If your order arrives damaged, please immediately inform the delivery carrier if possible, and give us a call or send us an email. Claims for damage should be made within 3 days of delivery. Please keep all boxes, packing materials, warranty cards, etc. If your order was shipped truck freight, it is vital that you note damage on the bill of lading when signing the delivery receipt. If there is any other question about your order, contact our customer service department immediately.
Is there a Manufacturers' Warranty?
Some products sold by Goodwin Racing, Inc. include a manufacturers' warranty. With some of these products the warranty is handled direct by the manufacturer. Other manufacturers' warranties require the customer work through the distributor (Goodwin Racing, Inc.). Nothing in this website shall alter or otherwise extend or modify such manufacturers' warranties and the customer is encouraged to contact Goodwin Racing, Inc. by email with any warranty concerns or questions.
Do you offer installation?
Yes! Rocky’s Miatomotive is conveniently located in the same building as our shop in San Diego. You can buy and pick up your parts from us and have Rocky’s install them all at the same place. Please call them directly for pricing and scheduling at (858) 273-2547.
What are your shipping options?
FedEx Ground: 1-7 business days, based on distance to the destination
FedEx 3 Day: 3 Business days. Exceptions: Available throughout all US states except Alaska and Hawaii.
FedEx 2Day Air: 2 Business days. Exceptions: Delivery to some rural areas of Alaska and Hawaii in 3 business days.
FedEx Next Day: Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas. Exceptions: Available from Hawaii in 1 or 2 business days.
What is a Business Day?
Business Days do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Example: If you order on Thursday, 3 Business Days would be Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Your package would be due to arrive by the end of day Tuesday.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Please contact us directly.