Thank you. You have rated this product.
The long awaited updated Feal 441 coilovers are here!
The 441 Coilover is Feal's standard one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal here in the USA. We worked with Feal to bring all of the features and details that you want to provide the BEST street performance coilover for the money. Intended for both street use and the occasional autocross or track day. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with 8kg front and 5kg rear spring rates .
Comes standard with extended height top hats in the rear for increased shock travel - crucial for the NA and NB and often an extra cost item in other coilover kits.
- One way adjustable, 24 click spectrum
- Street Performance valving
- Extended travel top hat design in the rear
- Feal brand springs (NOT Swift as shown in photo)
- Shock boots to protect the shock from dirt and debris
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independant height adjustment
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
NOTE: 2001-2005 Miatas have reduced control arm clearance in the front. There is a small chance of contact between aftermarket coilovers and the control arm on these years. Check out our forum for details and solutions.
Note: picture shows old copper color springs, these kits now ship with Feal's springs which are white.