Thank you. You have rated this product.
The 441+ Coilover is Feal's track oriented one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal in the USA. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with 9kg front springs and 6kg rear springs.
Comes standard with extended height top hats in the rear for increased shock travel - crucial for the NA and NB and often an extra cost item in other coilover kits.
- One way adjustable, 24 click spectrum
- Extended travel rear top hat
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independant height adjustment
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
SWIFT Springs are the best in the industry. All Springs are not created equal! Swift produced a new material for coil springs: a proprietary steel alloy they call "HS5.TW". Swift springs offer the lowest weight, most consistent spring rate throughout the stroke, the fastest reaction speed possible, and the lowest coil count among the competition (no coil bind issues here!).
Used by our own Ryan Passey for First Place finish in Redline Time Attack at Chuckwalla Raceway!
NOTE: 2001-2005 Miatas have reduced control arm clearance in the front. There is a small chance of contact between aftermarket coilovers and the control arm on these years. Check out our forum for details and solutions.