PART NUMBER: 61-1785F
Shown here is same bar in both our Project Fiat 124 and ND Miata. The RZ name stands for Road / Z-fold and it is our choice of roll bars for street driven with occasional track day fun.
Key features of the RZ roll bar:
* Allows full use of the factory soft top which can be lowered from the driver's seat.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* NASA Legal too, NASA CCR 11.4.7
* 2" taller than OEM hoop structure.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel and recline retained in full.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with minor trimming), glove box retained.
* Includes amp relocation bracket for cars with Bose sound system. Allows fitment of both versions of stock windblocker (soft top version and RF version shown in pics here).
* High grade hardware kit included.
* High quality powder coat finish included in BLACK, many custom colors available for just $150 additional fee.
* Weight gain of just ~26 Lbs. in comparison with the OEM hoop structure it replaces!
Priced at $1245 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup in black. The High Gloss Silver finish as shown in the pics is an additional $130.
Please note the website sometimes does not accurately calculate shipping for this large item. Please place your order as usual and if the any correction needs to be made to the shipping charges we will contact you.
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.
BEWARE the wimpy stock bars are just 1 inch aluminum under the BIG plastic covers, here is what the stock hoop looks like:
On Track In Our Blue ND with same Bar at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca!
At Willow Springs Raceway with Grassroots MotorSports Magazine shootout article (see our media page)!