Thank you. You have rated this product.
Designed for the most serious competitors, the Karcepts ND Chassis Front Sway Bar Kit leaves no compromises on the table. Hundreds of hours of design time have gone into this kit utilizing CMM technology and FEA analysis. The end result is a 2016+ Mazda MX-5 Miata Front Sway Bar Kit that offers super quick adjustability, an enormous adjustment range, maximum stiffness with minimal weight, and an installation time of just 30 minutes (after the stock bar has been removed).
- Sway bar rate is adjusted with one wrench, in only a few minutes
- Rate adjustments are made with the vehicle on the ground, even at low ride heights
- 5 adjustment positions per sway bar arm, maximizing tunability and overall range
- Billet aluminum arms optimized for strength and weight utilizing the latest FEA software
- Light weight, zero deflection solid sway bar mounts provided for precise feel
- Low friction, lubrication free, dirt resistant, solid polymer bearings require no maintenance
- Heat treated and plated steel alloy PTFE lined endlinks and all hardware included
- 1.25" diameter high-grade spring steel splined center section for consistent rates
Sway Bar Rates:
OEM ND Front Sway Bar = 132 lbs/in
Karcepts ND Front Sway Bar Kit - 0.120" Wall:
Hole 1 = 429 lbs/in
Hole 2 = 478 lbs/in
Hole 3 = 538 lbs/in
Hole 4 = 610 lbs/in
Hole 5 = 695 lbs/in
Kit Weight = 9.5 lbs
Center Section Recommendations: For an all around great performing bar, we recommend the 0.120" wall thickness center section. It really hits a nice range of adjustment for this chassis. It can get close to the softness of the other conventional ND bars on the market, yet has the ability to sweep to a much stiffer range (something that is very necessary to provide speed in quick transitions). The 0.120" bar is also our recommended bar for SCCA CS trim vehicles, allowing competitors to tune the chassis around many different surface conditions, course designs, and driving styles.
View the installation instructions for any potential install/fitment questions you may have:KFSB-ND-XX Installation InstructionsBrian's Application Notes: I admired and admired this setup but we did not start to carry it until I watched an STR competitor change both his front and rear sway bar settings BETWEEN RUNS at an SCCA event. Took him under a minute to change the rear sway setting, and just over a minute at the front...which is amazing. No other sway setup empowers you to change settings as fast as this setup in my experience, making this setup unique for the hardcore racers who want to dial their setup on the fly.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES: Karcepts heard from a customer that these do NOT fit Fiat 124. Our guess is that customer had stock intercooler tubes. Install in our Fiat 124 was easy, no issues with EC upgraded intercooler using silicon tubes.