Thank you. You have rated this product.
If you road race or autocross your ND, you will quickly learn by observing front tire wear that the factory 2.3 degrees of negative camber (at a 13.0" ride height) is nowhere near enough camber for race trim. The only way to maximize front grip and stop destroying the outer tire shoulders is with some form of camber correction. The simplest way of achieving this is with the Karcepts ND Front Camber Bushings. These Delrin offset bushings install into the 2016+ Mazda MX-5 Miata's front upper control arms and offer an additional 1.5 degrees of negative front camber to the chassis.
- Delrin offset bushings CNC machined to precision
- Perfect tolerancing for an ideal press fit into the OE upper control arms
- Indicator mark machined into bushings to aid with proper installation positioning
- Drilling and pinning arms and bushings is NOT necessary
- Stainless steel bushing sleeves for corrosion resistance
- Custom machined press tools are included to assist with installation
- Low friction and silent operation
Please note that bushing install requires cutting/grinding tools, a press, and some patience.