Thank you. You have rated this product.
- SHIPS WITHOUT BRAKE PADS OR FLUID - Search Our Store For 7420 For Brake Pads
- Features AP Racing CP8350 four piston calipers
- 299x32mm, 60 vane AP Racing disc
- Saves unsprung lbs. from nose of vs. OEM brakes - Saves 20LBS! (Massive improvement to ride quality)
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes
Each Essex designed AP Racing Spring Big Brake Kit Includes:
- One pair AP Racing CP8350 racing calipers
- One pair 299x32mm AP Racing CP3862, 60 vane, J Hook racing discs, with 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats, and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. (Click this link.)
Sean's Application Notes:
The factory FT86 calipers are more than adequate for street and light autocross use but are woefully inadequate on big race tracks. Yes, you can add brake ducts and high quality race pads to your factory FT86 brakes but you will be fighting an uphill battle with repeated replacements throughout the season. If you are like me and like to set it and forget it, the Essex AP Racing Sprint BBK is the answer. With superior thermal capacity from the J-Hook rotors your brakes will stop your car lap after lap leaving the competition in the rear view mirror. Pair with your favorite race pad from Porterfield or Hawk and you won't be dissapointed.
Wheel Fitment Notes:
The wheels below will fit with a spacer of the specified thickness:
Curious about the install, check out our own Sean Thomson and his install of the Essex BBK on his Toyota 86!