Thank you. You have rated this product.
The 441 Coilover is Feal's street oriented one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal in the USA. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with 7kg front and 6kg rear spring rates.
These are a Special Order part. Please allow at least one week lead time for your coilovers to be valved and assembled.
Additionally the Feal 441 coilovers feature street oriented valving that is less digressive than the Road Race specification. This means road imperfections are soaked up and the ride will be smoother. Don't be fooled, these will still perform great for the occasional autocross or track day. Customers looking for a more track focused coilover, we recommend looking at the 441 Road Race.
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Front camber plate included
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height and spring preload adjustments
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Thanks to Swift springs and lightweight aluminum parts, these are the lightest weight coilovers we offer. Yes, even lighter than Ohlins!
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.