PART NUMBER: 61-2240
The 441+ Road Race Coilover is Feal's track oriented one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal in the USA. We worked with Feal to bring all of the features and details that you want for superb performance at the race track to this coilover. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
The Road Race spec can be had with any spring rate you want. If you do not request your own spring rates, the kit will ship with Goodwin Racing's spec of 7kg front springs and 6kg rear springs.
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Track-specific digressive valving
- Front camber plate included
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height and spring preload adjustments
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Thanks to Swift springs and lightweight aluminum parts, these are the lightest weight coilovers we offer. Yes, even lighter than Ohlins!
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
SWIFT Springs are the best in the industry. All Springs are not created equal! Swift produced a new material for coil springs: a proprietary steel alloy they call "HS5.TW". Swift springs offer the lowest weight, most consistent spring rate throughout the stroke, the fastest reaction speed possible, and the lowest coil count among the competition (no coil bind issues here!).