PART NUMBER: 61-1970RR
The 441+ Road Race Coilover is Feal's track oriented one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal in the USA. We worked with Feal to bring all of the features and details that you want for superb performance at the race track to this coilover. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
The Road Race spec can be had with any spring rate you want. If you do not request your own spring rates, the kit will ship with Goodwin Racing's spec of 12kg front springs and 7kg rear springs.
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Track-specific digressive valving
- Top hats included
- Genuine Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height and spring preload adjustments
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Please note, due to custom valving, these coilovers can take 2-3 weeks to ship.