At Good-Win Racing, we want your auto parts shopping and racing experience to be an outstanding one, with our customers being satisfied every time. When you call us for help, you'll reach someone who is not only knowledgeable about our products, but who is also an avid Mazda Racing fan.
- What is the Member Loyalty Program?
- How can I become a Member?
- If you're new to Good-Win Racing...
- How do the Member rewards work?
- I tried to create an account for the Members Area, but it says I already have one.
- How do I change my password?
- Why didn't my Good-Win points show up after my purchase?
- How many points do I get for my order?
- I have multiple emails – how can I merge my Member points?
- Are there any discounts available on large orders?
- Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
What is the Member Loyalty Program?
We value your business and want to reward your loyalty, so we've created a program for you that's loaded with benefits. Best of all, there's no charge to join!
Benefits of Being a Good-Win Racing Member include:
- Earn Good-Win Bucks for discounts on future purchases
- Feature your car in the Members Only Photo Gallery
- Easy login, faster checkout, access to create Wish Lists & order history
- Receive exclusive member only promotions
- Use your member login to access to our Mazda Talk Forum
- ...and more Good-Win Goodies!
How can I become a Member?
If you've purchased with us before, we will assign you a temporary password that is linked to your past purchases.
- Click here
- Enter your email and we will send you your temporary password
- Sign in with your email and temporary password, and then you'll have the option to create a customized password.
If you're new to Good-Win Racing...
- Click here to sign up.
- Enter your email
- Create a password and you are ready to start!
Once you are signed in you will be asked to provide your mailing address and which Mazdas you own. This will provide you with quick checkout and member's only specials that are relevant to your cars.
How do the Member rewards work?
Once you sign up as a Good-Win Racing member, you will earn Good-Win points towards loyalty rewards, as our way of thanking you for coming back to shop with us again.
Each $1 spent adds 1 point toward your next reward, up to 500 points. When you reach 500 points, you receive $25 in Good-Win Bucks off your next online purchase of $250 or more. Rewards expire after 6 months.
Please note that you can only earn one reward at a time. Once you have earned a reward, points will no longer be accumulated until your existing reward has been redeemed.
After your award has been redeemed or expired, you will automatically start earning points again on your next purchase.
I tried to create an account for the Members Area, but it says I already have one.
If you've placed an order with us before, you have already been assigned a temporary password.
Visit the Login page, and under the "Returning Customers" heading, enter the email address you used when placing an order, and it will email you your temporary password.
You can also find your temporary password on the order receipt you received via email at the time the order was placed.
Once logged in with your temporary password, you will have an opportunity to re-set your password.
If you have already re-set your password but do not remember it, click on the "Forgot Your Password" link under the login button.
Note that your Members Area password may or may not be the same as your Forum password, depending on which account was created first.
How do I change my password?
Login to Members Area using your current password (or the temporary password assigned to you when your first order was placed). Under the "Manage My Account" heading, click on the "Change Password" link.
You will need to re-enter your current password, as well as your new desired password in order to make the change.
Why didn't my Good-Win points show up after my purchase?
Member points are tracked by email, not by your name. If you have multiple email addresses, please confirm which email address you used when placing your order, and login to the Members Area using the same address.
If you've made purchases using different email addresses, please contact us to merge your accounts.
Also, the following are not eligible to receive points:
- Purchases made when redeeming a Good-Win Reward
How many points do I get for my order?
Points are earned based on the purchase price of the products, excluding tax, shipping, and orders placed using a Good-Win Reward.
I have multiple emails – how can I merge my Member points?
Contact us with all email addresses to merge your accounts.
Are there any discounts available on large orders?
Yes! Winner's Circle Status is available on orders over $5,000.
Here's how the Winner's Circle works:
- Place a single order totaling over $5000 (pre-tax & shipping), and receive Winner Circle Status, earning you an automatic 3% off today's purchase.
- Must be an active Goodwin Member to be eligible. (Not already a member? Join here for free!)
- Excludes Ohlins, Superchargers and engine conversions.
- Winners Circle rewards cannot be combined with other rewards, and will not be eligible to earn points toward Goodwin Bucks. But that's ok, because this reward is much better anyway.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Please contact us directly.