Thank you. You have rated this product.
Basic probe-style pyrometer. A must have for the weekend enthusiast or autocrosser for quickly and easily checking tire temperatures.
- Accurate, fast response
- Straight cord tire probe
- 1400 F range
- Longacre Part Number: 50635
An improvement on Longacre's Economy Tire Pyrometer, with hold functions and a hard carrying case.
- Accurate, super-fast response electronics.
- Holds' highest temp reached.
- Compares one temp to another with the push of a button.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off.
- 2000 Range.
- F or C
- Coil cord tire probe and carrying case included
- Longacre Part Number: 50640
Setting tire pressure according to feel or previous results is barely better than guessing. A tire's optimum pressure changes depending on surface temperature, track layout, alignment settings, which corner of the car it's on, the list goes on! Tire temperatures tell the tale of how the tire is being used by the car, and that armed with that information you can make improvements to the tire pressures and to the rest of the car. At your next event, look around - if nobody else is checking tire temperatures, then you can find the competitive advantage by getting your car set up better than the competition. And if everyone else is doing it, you're already behind!