PART NUMBER: 61-3093
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and mild throaty sound this Honda Ridgeline Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure over 35% and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 10-15 horsepower. 4.0in Rolled Stainless Tips exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Hassle Free bolt-on installation. No welding required.
- Tubing: 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Tip Description: 4in. T304 Stainless. Rolled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Muffler: Baffled & Chambered Design, 8 in. Round Body, 19" Long, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Mild Sound
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
This exhaust is Special Order from Gibson. Please allow a couple weeks for processing.
Brian's Application Notes: The good is the price, for the Ridgeline owners that want dual exhaust and really don't care about performance this will give reasonable sound and nice looking dual tips. The bad is restrictive chamber design muffler and small pipe relative to any performance design, in sum it's the cheap and dirty way to get dual exhaust on your 2017-2020 Honda Ridgeline and for many that's going to prove to be a good enough. But if you want to be in control of your final sound level, and have a helmholtz chamber to control drone, and max performance with a straight through design start to finish in 2.5 inch pipe, then see our our dual exhaust choice for Ridgeline.Note GIBSON now with BLACK TIPS. So if you must have black tips, this is the one choice.