Thank you. You have rated this product.
The long awaited updated Feal 441 coilovers are here!
The 441 Coilover is Feal's standard one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal here in the USA. We worked with Feal to bring all of the features and details that you want to provide the BEST street performance coilover for the money. Intended for both street use and the occasional autocross or track day. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with Good-Win Racing spec: 6kg front and 4kg rear spring rates.
The Feal 441 coilovers feature street oriented valving that is less digressive than the Road Race specification. This means road imperfections are soaked up and the ride will be smoother. Don't be fooled, these will still perform great for the occasional autocross or track day.
- One way adjustable, 24 click spectrum
- Top hats included
- Feal brand springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height and spring preload adjustments
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving and are easy to handle with fast turn-around times.
Note: picture shows old copper color springs, these kits now ship with Feal's springs which are white.