PART NUMBER: 61-2300B
The Dekagram is a lightweight, 10-spoke design that is developed with flow forming technology that offers benefits for both track and street use.
73mm bore, so use our 73/54 hubcentric rings for Miata, MX5 and Fiat 124.
Motorsport inspired, the Dekagram's spoke profile design lends to efficient brake cooling as well as exceptional brake caliper clearance.Picture below of Konig Dekagram 16x8 4X100 ET35 Bronze with 205/50R16 tires, lowered on our MeisterR Zeta CRD coilovers. Picture Courtesy Customer Brett Riese
With any wheel Konig develops with Flow Forming Technology, the end result is stronger, lighter and offers greater elongation and shock resistance than a traditional cast design.
1990-2005 Miata Brake Clearance Notes:
- Clears all factory brakes
- Clears Wilwood 11" BBK
- Clears Stoptech 11" BBK
- Clears our old 11" Version 4 BBK
- Clears our 11.75" Version 5 BBK
- If you have another big brake kit, please contact us to confirm clearance.
2016+ MX5 and 2017+ Fiat 124 Brake Clearance Notes:
- Clears standard factory brakes
- Clears optional Brembo caliper
- Clears our 4 and 6 piston caliper upgrades
- Clears Wilwood 12.19" BBK
- Needs 3mm spacer to clear StopTech BBK
- Does NOT clear our 12.75" Big Rotor Kit for Brembo brakes
On Fiat 124 Below
16x8 Konig Dekagrams, General GMax 225/50 R16, 2020 124 Abarth. Picture Below Courtesy Customer Michael Baird