PART NUMBER: 61-3176
ATI's Super Damper for Mazda Miata
- Fits 1.8L engines from 1994 to 2005
- Dampens torsional crankshaft vibrations at all RPM levels
- Protects against engine harmonics
- Direct replacement for the OEM unit
- Utilizes factory belt set-up
- Four-rib PS/AC and four-rib Alternator belt drives
- Laser-etched timing marks
- SFI 18.1 Safety Certification and are approved for competition use
- 5.82" 6-rib billet Supercharger bolt-on pulley available - Part #916267
- Belt guide included - Supplied for OEM trigger wheel or for NO trigger wheel, depending on your selection in the drop-down menu. NO TRIGGER WHEEL INCLUDED EITHER WAY; you are just selecting which belt guide you want
Outer Diameter: 5.67"
Weight: 6.20 lbs
Shell Material: Aluminum
Hub Material: Steel
Inertia Weight: 2.2 LBS, 3-Ring
94-95 Miatas do not use a trigger wheel - they use a cam angle sensor instead, so for 94-95 Miata engines you do not need to have a trigger on the damper.
96-05 Miatas do have a trigger wheel. So for those years you must select the option that can take a trigger. However, the factory trigger wheel does not fit on the ATI damper. You must source a new trigger wheel that fits the ATI damper separately (several companies make them).