Supplied with over 30+ different components, this comprehensive kit includes the following items: front and rear sway bar bushings (for use on the stock sway bars only), front sway bar retaining clamps, front and rear endlink bushings, rear differential mounting bushings, and front and rear upper and lower control arms. Also included are replacement sleeves where required, and lubricating grease packets. All bushings are black-colored and sleeves are yellow zinc plated steel.
The sway bar bushings included in the kit are intended for use with the Mazda stock sway bars only.
Control arm and differential bushings in this kit fit 1990-2005, although the sway bar end link bushings are for the 1990-97 end links. The front sway bar bushings fit a 19mm front bar, and the rear sway bar bushings fit an 11mm or 12mm rear bar.
This Prothane "Master Kit" includes:
- Front upper control arms: all
- Front lower control arms: all
- Rear lower control arms: all
- Rear upper control arms: all
- Differential mount bushings
- Front end link bushings: for 90-97 factory front and rear endlinks (99+ Miatas do not use these)
- Front sway bar bushings for factory 19mm sway bar (does not work on R-package 20mm front sway bar)
- Rear sway bar bushings for factory 12mm sway bar (works OK on 94-97 11mm rear sway bar)
Sean's Installation Notes:
Having gone through this process from start to finish, I must stress the importance of a shop press. Due to the double wishbone design on our Miatas, there are A LOT of bushings to remove. Using other methods, torch or DIY tools, will add to an already time consuming project. Highly recommened to find a friend with a press OR purchase a Harbor Freight shop presses. Harbor Freight presses are an excellent value and can be purchased with Habor Freight's frequent 20% off coupons.
MIATA NA/NB 1990-2005
* FREE SHIPPING
MIATA NA/NB 1990-2000