PART NUMBER: 61-3042
NEW for 2021, the popular Konig Hypergram in 16" size! For years the track guys running stiff coilovers and 17x9 for fast weekends at the track and autocross asked us to make a strong and light 16 inch wheel to soften their daily driving to work....and here it is at last!
The Hypergram is an exceptionally light 12-spoke design that is motorsport inspired in its construction, appearance and its ability to clear many big brake cars and upgrades! Utilizing Flow Forming Technology allows the Hypergram to be lighter and stronger than competitors including a bigger load rating than competitors in this weight class.
2016+ MX5 and 2017+ Fiat 124 Brake Clearance Notes:
- Clears standard factory brakes
- Clears optional Brembo caliper
- Clears our 4 and 6 piston caliper upgrades
- Wilwood 12.19" BBK: we have not yet tested this
- Does NOT clear StopTech BBK
- Does NOT clear our 12.75" Big Rotor Kit for Brembo brakes
- Needs 3mm spacer to clear our 12.88" Big Brake Kit with 4 piston caliper
- Does NOT clear our 12.88" Big Brake Kit with 6 piston caliper
Tight lug pocket means we suggest our various tuner lug upgrades with these wheels, such as our McGard Spline Drive Lugs.
Very satisfied with this purchase. Suspected they would probably stand out too much visually but they are a darker bronze and very subtle. The offset is perfect with 225/50 Conti EC tires.