- Direct fit for 2016+ Mazda Miata
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Aluminum intake pipe includes CNC-machined MAF housing
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mazda Miata is known as the ultimate driver s car. It s designed to be light and nimble, making for a rewarding driving experience. The Mishimoto 2016+ Miata intake adds sound that enhances this driving experience even more while looking amazing in your engine bay. The Miata air intake pipe is available in a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish to match whatever style you re going for.
The stock intake duct is utilized to supply cold air to the intake filter, while the CNC-machined MAF housing makes for accurate sensor readings. This ND Miata air intake features a high-flow filter to let your engine breathe. As with all Mishimoto parts, the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures high-quality parts and performance for the life of your Miata intake.
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Steel Airbox
(1) Silicone Sound Imposer Hose
(1) Silicone Fresh Air Duct Hose
(1) Silicone Coolant Overflow Tank Hose
(3) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This has nothing to do with Goodwin racing as this is not one of their products. This intake did not come with physical instructions and the installation video on YouTube provided by Mishimoto is awful. I've installed at least five intakes, and this was so much more difficult than it needed to be because of the terrible video. After putting in the intake, it looks nice. That's about all I can say. Who knows if it does anything for performance. It probably will net you a little bit more mpg though. Since I use mine as a daily driver, that will be nice. I suppose one other positive thing I can say is it does come with hardware to delete the factory sound tube which is a nice bonus.
Installed Mishimoto's Air Intake in my 2018 Mazda Miata ND. The install itself was fairly simple, all the parts required for the install were actually there and fit properly.
A few parts can be mildly frustrating to get on properly however the whole install from start to finish took almost an hour.
Immediately noticed gains in torque the second I touched the pedal, not much changed as far as sound from what I can tell.
If you're looking for anything to make your Miata not slow then there is no better place to start.
After the install my Miata actually handles, sounds, and performs like a Miata should.