PART NUMBER: 61-3471
The ULTRAGRAM is Konig s NEWEST Flow Formed wheel and is the result of the most technology they ve ever put into any wheel! Konig has taken every ounce of feedback from all of their high level race programs to develop a wheel that will offer the most amount of longevity and rigidity all while offering an amazing weight savings. The ULTRAGRAM has 7-spoke, motorsport inspired design that is built with flow forming technology.
The Ultragram has a knurl bead seat to prevent tire slippage for high-torque motorsports applications.
Made to newest standard 650kg load rating (1433 pounds each).
Bolt pattern: 4x100
Center bore: 73.1mm
Projected weight: 17.0 lbs
Takes optional 73mm hub ring available separately on this site.
2016+ MX5 and 2017+ Fiat 124 Brake Clearance Notes:
- Clears standard factory brakes
- Does NOT clear optional Brembo caliper (would need 10mm spacer minimum)
- Needs 3mm spacer to clear our 4 and 6 piston caliper upgrades on stock rotor size
- Clears Wilwood 12.19" BBK
- Clears our 12.75" Big Rotor Kit for Brembo brakes
- Clear our 12.88" Big Brake Kit with 4 and 6 piston calipers
- Clears AP Racing/Essex Radi-CAL 340mm Big Brake Kit
With any wheel Konig develops with Flow Forming Technology, the end result is stronger, lighter and offers greater elongation and shock resistance than a traditional cast design.
Note we STRONGLY recommend our numerous upgraded lug choices with any of our new wheels, stock lugs too short and fat and will scratch these wheels. Unlike the short and fat stock lugs that will result in scratching new wheels, all our replacement lugs have the socket tool bottom on the lug rather than the wheel surface, and are longer for more engagement with stud surface so they also stay tighter.