PART NUMBER: 61-2419
Ensure the intake system remains oil free with the Verus Engineering air oil separator. Oil in the system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build up. Utilizes four, 5 micron, coalescent filters, one on each inlet and outlet, baffling, and stainless mesh to ensure unprecedented air filtration of the crankcase air.
The units ship with an easy to use drain valve and are fully assembled and pressure tested before leaving.
The install require the removal of the sound tube; if you have one. (Sound tube delete sold separately on our site).
- CNC machined from 6061-T6
- Mil-Spec O-Ring Bosses
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- CNC Laser Engraved
- (4) 5 micron coalescent filters for superior oil separation
- Baffles for further separation of oil particles
- Ultra-sonic cleaned stainless mesh as a 3rd media for separation
Color Note: Photo shows red and blue options but item shipping is BLACK only.