PART NUMBER: 61-3124
*** This roll bar is not compatible with any soft top. Also not compatible with PRHT. Only consider this bar if you have a removable hard top or wish to make the car permanently open top. ***
The M3 Hard Core requires removal of the soft top and interior panels behind the seats to allow greater main hoop width and improved rearward brace geometry.
The main hoop is mounted to the unibody structure behind the seats with large main hoop mounting plates bolted to the existing stock hoop attachment points and through the bulkhead into reinforcement plates installed inside the chassis. Additional rearward support is provided by 2 rear braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts.
Stock seats and belts can be retained.
Available with a Single Diagonal in the plane of the main hoop or Double Diagonals to the rearward braces.
An integral harness bar comes standard.
M3 Hard Core Features:
- Meets NASA HPDE and SCCA Time Trials and Solo 1 requirements
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height and width
- Removable Hard Top ONLY. Not compatible with any soft top
- Durable black powdercoat finish
- Constructed of highest quality 1.75" diam x .120" wall DOM steel
- One or two main hoop diagonal braces available
- All configurations include an integral harness bar
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
SHIPPING COST NOTICE: Flat rate of $175 shipping within USA lower 48 states direct from factory applies to this roll bar.
Very well built, welds are nice, paint/powder coat is tough and durable, the fit is right on and fits as it should, very straight forward install. Recommend getting all nuts and bolts on first then tighten them down. Great product